Re: [IP] IP in Diabetes Interview

In a message dated 12/19/99 2:10:45 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Funny, I've accessed that section and can't find anything about our list.
It said December 1999 on the screen >>

The Diabetes Interview that says December 1999 on the net today is not the
same issue that came in the mail this week saying December 1999  Issue 89;
Vol. 8 No. 12.

The net issue is touting the anti-CD154 drug; the new issue says human trials
have been suspended because of blood clots.

And there are some very good cartoons on the last page (e "I'm sure you have
been a very good boy, Mr. Johnson.  But I'm not sure the elves would even
know what a 'non-invasive glucose meter' is.")