Re: [IP] Customer Care From Pump Companies

I, too have only had the best of care from Minimed.  I called up the
technician and asked if a stinging sensation was normal.  She said no and
that I should change my site.  I also asked for some samples of the micro
softsets.  She sent them and I got them within the next couple of days for
free.  My orders have been perfect.  I am under the care of a physician at
The International Diabetes Center in St. Louis Park, MN.  Also, my insurance
company (Medica Elect) has a contract with minimed!?  Whatever that means.