[IP] Keeping tape stuck

>  I would appreciate any suggestions
> especially on how to keep that tape in place when I take a bath!!
> Jamie

I use Op-Site 4575 by Smith+Nephew also carried by MiniMed. It is the same
price as the IV 3000 and the same mfgr.  It is a little larger and there is
room for a loop to be made in the tubing net to the site so a tug will pull
the loop out instead of the needle/cannula. I used to cut a hole in the
center of the Op-site by folding it in 1/4s. But then couldn't think of a
reason to have a hole so leave them in one piece. I fold the green end onto
itself for easy removal. I'm allergic to many of the tapes and the 3000 does
not stick to me.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 16 yrs)