Re: [IP] Continuing Saga - Pumps and Kids

email @ redacted wrote:

>     Either that or the "diabetes demons" just don't want us getting too
> complacent, so they've tossed us yet another conundrum to decipher!! LOL

My basal rates change frequently and I have attributed some of my yo-yo
bgs on shots to these frequent changes.  Most of the time the total
basal insulin changes less than 1 unit and wouldn't have made a
difference in my ultralente dose.   The interesting thing is they often
don't appear to be tied to any changes in my life.  Sometimes they are
related to changes in my overall stress level, and it amazes me what a
little change in stress will do to basal