Re: [IP] New Pump User Intro.

I've also been a diabetic for 33 yrs--started on the pump in August, and STILL
get a little oozy when changing my site.  I'm hoping that over time that just
goes away.  My wife assists, she does all the taping.  My fingures just aren't
nimble enough to do that part.  Does anyone else have that problem?