Re: [IP] Pictures

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures of Kristina (& of course, her
support team of you & Pumpie!) and her pump start.  Seeing her shining face
was exactly what I needed this morning (woke up at 300 for no apparent
reason...one of those "mystery mornings" that keep me on my toes, I guess!),
& I know that just the thought of those images is going to keep me smiling
all day long!  Congratulations to you both, & I wish you the very best of