Re: [IP] Continuing Saga - Pumps and Kids

    I think I related a comparable scenario a few months back with Melissa &
now once again she's beeen running into lows every day for the past several
days. My "unscientific" explanation is that her "growth" is dwindling & hence
the insulin resistance prompted by the growth hormones would also be
    Either that or the "diabetes demons" just don't want us getting too
complacent, so they've tossed us yet another conundrum to decipher!! LOL

Regards, Renee (pump-mom)