Re: [IP] pump repair

Sheila wrote: "I sent my beloved pump back to mm on Sept 16.  because it too
moving too quickly when I hit select.  It too was losing time.  I called
at the beginning of Nov.  and was told that I had to wait 12 weeks.  At
that time I had called 2 times due to problems with losing power with no
warning of a low battery on the substitute pump.  I called on my pump
again friday but they said they didn't know how much longer but would
call me when they knew more and that maybe I would get it in the next

I'd call the CEO with that kind of lousy customer service!  He does NOT want
this to be their reputation for repair.  Just get Al Mann's secretary and
tell her what's been going on.

Ellen H. Ullman