Re: [IP] grow up & mature

hey Cheryl

   maturity comes with knowing how to act. taught or untaught. knowing right
from wrong. even when all others around you, either ignore you or act in ways
detrimental to your personal growth. disease has nothing to do with maturity.
it may affect choices we make.
but as far as maturity. no from your description of your home life. that was
what made you grow up in a hurry.
i would go on as my life is a book. i left home at 14. finished school on my
but my first 14 years were a nightmare. enough for now. but put more effort
and importance into yourself instead of your disease. as it was you and your
surroundings who made you grow up.