[IP] pump repair

Ellen and Jane and others,
    I sent my beloved pump back to mm on Sept 16.  because it too was
moving too quickly when I hit select.  It too was losing time.  I called
at the beginning of Nov.  and was told that I had to wait 12 weeks.  At
that time I had called 2 times due to problems with losing power with no
warning of a low battery on the substitute pump.  I called on my pump
again friday but they said they didn't know how much longer but would
call me when they knew more and that maybe I would get it in the next
week.  I just miss MY pump, hope I see it again soon. Sheila