[IP] Any tips on keeping the tape stuck??

I was curious to know if anyone has any suggestions out there to make my tape
stay on longer.  I have been pumping for 4 days now and I have been having
problems with my tape coming loose which twice has made my cannula come out.
It is coming loose after I take a bath at night.  I am using the IV 3000 tape
and have been putting two layers on even.  I would appreciate any suggestions
especially on how to keep that tape in place when I take a bath!!