Re: [IP] MM and repair of new pump

Hi Renee -

Thanks for your response on my Minimed problems.  Today, i was supposed to
get my original pump back, but instead got back another SUBSTITUTE pump!
The lady called me yesterday to mention I would be getting MY pump back.  I
had slept on the living room sofa all night, to be sure I heard the delivery
person knock on the door - I ripped open the box immediately with great
excitement, but knew it was a substitute by its number.  I called MM right
away, and they spent a lot of time explaining why they number thier
substitute pumps that way. Never-the-less, my (MY!) pump is out there in
la-la Land, instead of back in my hands.

Thanks, All for your help!!  Have a wonderful Cchristmas and a Happy 2000