Re: [IP] I need help!

No, Sharon - Don't remove it.  When I used to insert a sof-set (I'm a
MiniMed user), it hurt for a day,and then I never noticed it.  It didn't
hurt either when I bolused.  If your son's set hurts when you bolus, then
maybe you need to take it out and re-check the angle of insertion.  Notice
MM says - put it in at 30 degree angle.  Is it possible it's too deep?  Not
deep enough?  If it really DOES hurt him, then of course it has to be
removed.  The MiniMed people told me - maybe you're too thin?  <vbg>

Take care - Jane