[IP] thanks for the help!

A BIG thank you to those who answered my cry for help.  Can you believe
it--only an hour and a half on the pump and when I ran into a snag, I knew
where to run for help.  I finally got up with my endo and he said the same
thing that you guys said--change the site.  Since I don't have Emla and
we're only pumping saline now, I'm going to reinsert on Monday. (unless I
can talk Coble into trying the ice cube trick, Michael)  Now I'm hoping that
Coble isn't too spooked by the whole experience--he seems a little fearful
after feeling that pain.

Thanks again everyone!

Sharon  (new pump mom, sort of)