[IP] Continuing Saga - Pumps and Kids

I've related many things about Lily's "pump life" to you over the last
couple of years. The most recent thing that has occured is a giant
decrease in night time basal requirements. Since her "honeymoon" was over
almost 5 years ago, she has run night time basal rates between 0.9u/hr to
1.1u/hr. A couple of months ago she started to have a pattern of ever
lower night time bg's for which we have adjusted her basal rates
downward. Nightimes are now 0.3u/hr -- the lowest ever. Daytime rates
have not changed (interesting) and remain at 0.5 to 0.7u/hr as the have
for a number of years now. You just never know what to expect! Her
activities remain the same, lots of sports (varsity soccer right now),
workouts on weekends, etc... The only changes appears to be the basal
requirements. There does not seem to be any outside influence.