Re: [IP] Re:ANY ALBERTA PEOPLE HERE

On Sat, 18 Dec 1999, Lori Kissick wrote:

> Michael
> Yes thank you I was aware their is a pump doc in Calgary but they are too
> full to take my son as a patient. We were told our only option is to go to
> B.C. which is a 16 hr drive.

That's outrageous! you have my sincere sympathy. Get him on the pump and
do the rest by remote control. If you are well informed, you probably
don't need to see anyone on a regular basis. Also, don't rule out your
pediatrician. If they are willing, they can become your partners. It may
help other kids in your son's prediciment as well