Re: [IP] HEMOGLOBIN A1c

Eric,
Could it be you numbers before were a good average because of highs being
averaged against low, and now your A1c reflects a more stable bg.  Wouldn't
show much of a different A1c number, but wouild account for your weight loss
and feeling better.

Jeanie

<<HI,I just got my results for my first A1c after starting the pump.I am kind
of disappointed,MY before was 7.7 and the after is 7.6. I thought it would
be much lower.I feel great now,I lost 10 pounds since I started on the
pump.I guess I was expecting too much too soon.I just thought I would post
the information.
ERIC AUTIO>>