Re: [IP] I need help!

Sharon, that happens to my son occasionally and we always change the site
right away.  If its in "right", he shouldn't feel it at all.   I (I don't
have D) and my son (he does) wore a pump with saline in it before he went
live, and for the 3 days I wore it, I didn't feel a thing (once I inserted
the needle, that is -without EMLA- now THAT hurt).  I think they hit a little
nerve sometimes, and that makes it sting.
Good luck.