Re: [IP] MM retunn pumps

In a message dated 12/18/1999 6:06:10 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Frankly, I don't want that pump back. I have had no problems with this
 one and I feel as long as there are little *aprons* there should be no
 question to protecting it during an x-ray. >>
When I sent my 506 to MM for a problem they gave me the option of having that
one back or keeping the loaner.  I grew rather fond of the replacement also
and didn't trust my original one.  Just silly probably, but thats how I felt.