Re: [IP] 507c batteries

At 06:39 AM 1/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I changed batteries this morning and my pump didn't come back on, then when
>I took them out they were really hot.  Put them back in again and the pump
>came on,snip

I suspect that one (or more) of the batteries was in backwards.  It's easy
to do and it will play havoc with the output voltage and current drain.
Since you remeoved them and reinstalled them and the system worked, I would
guess that you reinstalled them correctly.  That is a guess obn my part and
you are welcome to believe it or ignore it.
Good Pumping,
Bob Blakely