[IP] MM retunn pumps

I had to send my MM 507c in for repair because I couldn't program a bolus. I
received it 3/99 and this happened 10/99. They, too, told me 12 weeks. After
about 2 months I realized what probably had happened to my original to cause
non-bolusing: In late Sept. I had a Myocardial Perfusion Imaging procedure
done. After shooting dye into me for 6 minutes, 2x  I had to spend about 15
min. on a table with an arched imaging machine operating over me in the
nuclear department. I asked if my pump would be okay and of course they said
no problem.  Since they hadn't told me what was going on I now believe it
DID mess up my mechanism. The instruction book states to NOT expose the pump
to x-rays, CTscans, and MRIs.
    I called MM when I realized this may be the problem to help them
pinpoint it.
    Frankly, I don't want that pump back. I have had no problems with this
one and I feel as long as there are little *aprons* there should be no
question to protecting it during an x-ray.
    Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)