[IP] micro sets

>From mom to 3 year old Austin!
	We have been reading dailey since joining insulin-pumpers and this is
our first time to write in. We are from Canada - you are very fortunate
to have insurance companies to cover your pumps and supplies. Our health
care does not cover anything except the insulin. Some places of work
have companies that cover a little bit more - but if you have a pre
existing condition (ie diabetes) you are denied the coverage. So were
are spending big bucks every month for Austin's stuff. And good news -
we order our pump on Dec 21/99 - Can't wait to get it.
Better yet - we start pumpering saline Jan 14/00 and will go live to
insulin shortly after (no date set). My question is has anyone used the
new micro soft-sets with children? Do you have problems with the tapes
not sticking well? Does anyone have any advice for these sets and for
first time insetions?
				Thanks Lorelei