Re: [IP] waste disposal

OK, Errin -

Here's what i suggest - I use a Wisk detergent bottle - eithewr 3.5 gallon
or the smaller version - 1.3 gallon, I think.  I keep it in the kitchen,
where I do my set changes.  I put the non-sharp things in the trash, but the
needles, needle guards, plastic tubing in the Wisk bottle.  Then, when full,
I take it to a local hospital who has assured me they burn it.  When in
Japan, and I took it, the hospital always called me to notify me it had been
destroyed - (they told me they took it up onto the roof to burn! - can you
The WISK bottle is sturdy - can't be penetrated by a needle, for instance.
Is also Bright Red, so you'll find it.  So others will notice it!

Hope you find a solution - but, personally, I recommedn washing your clothes
with Wisk!

jane <vbg>