[IP] Research Paper/Nicole Johnson

Hi Everyone!
    I posted the other day that I finished my paper on emotions and diabetes.
 Well I'll be posting it soon.  But I wanted to tell you that I just received
an e-mail from Nicole Johnson and that she is going to send me information.
I sent her an e-mail a couple of weeks ago, I thought it would be nice to put
her feelings into it.  I thought I was not going to get  aresponse, but I
did.  I'll keep you posted to what she has to say.