Re: [IP] Pump repairs

email @ redacted wrote:
> I think this is a load of crap.  I am so frustrated.  Granted, my
> replacement pump works just fine...but it's not mine, I want my pump back!

Well, because of the software problem, they're probably putting most of
their resources into fixing already-manufactured pumps to get them ready
to send out. And they're probably also fixing a lot of pumps that have
been sent back.

The reason I say this is because when I first got my pump last March, it
was skipping screens -- they sent me out a replacement immediately --
then asked if I wanted to keep it, or get the first one back. They never
gave any time-frame for getting it back, but I figured, hey they're the
same model pump, so if the second works fine, why bother? The only
difference is the serial number.

So it boiled down to no trouble at all.

This one occasionally skips a number, or gets stuck on a number, but not
often enough to bother me -- I'm still very happy with it.

I think the flexibility of the temporary basal is plenty worth it!

Yesterday was pig-out-all-day day -- last day of school at high school!
So I just set a higher temporary basal, and nibbled all day, and NEVER
went over 200. Granted, I never went below 140, either :) but once in a
while, it's worth it!

 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted