[IP] Insulin Pumps Software

Hi !

I am new to this list and to pumps (I don't have one yet, but I plan to
get it next year).

I heard that some of pumps (MiniMed and Dahedi) can download data to
cpmputer, so I was wondering how does software for this pumps work. I
would like to see it before I make any final decisions about which pump
I will buy, when I do it.

So if somone is willing to "borrow" me his software I would be very

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Member of:  E2:EA, E2F, SAABer, Trekkie,
*     email @ redacted      * X-Phile, Heller's angel, True's screamer,
*    email @ redacted    * True's Trooper, Questie, Legacy, PO5,
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender
*     ICQ-UIC: 4911125
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.ml.org/~andy/