Re: [IP] Re: Thanks

email @ redacted wrote:

> Justin goes skiing in Utah with relatives next week.  Never done this with a
> pump.  Don't have a clue how to adjust basals for this.  I guess he should
> also wear a fanny pack with extra of everything (jeez, a fanny pack, he'll
> need a suitcase) in case he needs something on the slopes?

I would just suggest he keep plenty of quick sugar and his meter in the
fanny pack.  A hand warmer to keep the meter warm or help warm fingers
that are a bit too cold might be a good idea also.  Does he do any
exercise that has similiar physical effort to skiing to use as a guide
for basal adjustments?