Re: [IP] Which Features To Choose?

email @ redacted wrote:

> So I'd like to hear what features of current technology have a
> definable role in improving control. talk about the features that you use.

One difference between Minimed and Disetronic that doesn't get mentioned
very often is the difference in how they do temp basals.  Minimed does
temp basals at a set rate for a set duration.  Disetronic does temp
basals as a percentage of normal that will run the amount of time the
pump is set (can be different for increase and descrease) unless it is
cancelled.  Both pumps are great, read the info and watch the videos
from both companies and pick the one that "fits" you.  Either pump is so
much better than shots.