Re: [IP] New Micro-infusions

>So, I'm back to silouettes, which
> are more of a pain in some ways, but I can get 6 days out of a site.

boy, gianna....you are right here..

the sils last forever it seems.  we end up changing the cartridge way before
the site goes bad.  now we are doing the change cartridge...go a
day...change site...go a few days....change cartridge.

I guess we better load our cartridges with more insulin,  yes?

ruth and geneva  going for at LEAST three days and always four..but changing
then despite genevas' complaints because I don't like the fact that by day
4....her numbers more than likely go up.