Re: [IP] New Micro-infusions

>I'm curious to see if anyone else has experienced high BG's 24 hours after
>inserting the new shorter micro sof-sets

  Yep. I had to stop using them because of this. I also like the insertion
of sof sets but every time I use a micro, i need lots more insulin to keep
bgs down. The regular sof sets for some reason always get infected on me,
which never happens with other kinds. (?) So, I'm back to silouettes, which
are more of a pain in some ways, but I can get 6 days out of a site.
--Gianna