Re: [IP] Re: Thanks

Been following the story a little about Justins trip and basal rates.  I'm a
pumper of almost 2 years, IDDM since 9 months (32 years) and an avid outdoor
exercise nut.  The key to finding what will work is just like everything else
you have done...trial and error.  No matter what is done, frequent testing
should be in the equation.  If he halves the basals, check in 30 minutes to
see where he is.  I mountain bike.  I generally run 0.6 per hour, but on bike
days I cut back to 0.1 or 0.2 depending on how I am rididng.  Sometimes I
even have to suspend for :30 to get my levels back between 140 to 180.  Try
and try again is the best advice.......Brick Smith