[IP] Hopkins Endo

Was reading some recent threads and noticed Dr. Leslie Plotnik's name. Dr.
Plotnik has been Rachel's endo for almost 4 years. She has been wonderful.
She has a CDE with her, Loretta Clark. They have been wonderful, wonderful,

I know there are other good endo's. We have seen some of the other endo's
down at Hopkins and they have been fine. But Dr. Plotnik has always been very
supportive. Never, ever has she or Loretta put us down in any way. They are
always available. I wouldn't switch for anything ... except that cure!!!

Mom to Rachel, 12
(going a little crazy because Christmas is just 7 days away ... AHHHH)