[IP] Re: Thanks

Thanks to all of you who responded to my recent post about the "whipping" my
son got from his endo at his first post-pump visit.  The referrals for a new
endo were great, but many of them couldn't see us until July (!).  We found a
satellite clinic to Johns Hopkins and will see the new guy in a month.
Justin goes skiing in Utah with relatives next week.  Never done this with a
pump.  Don't have a clue how to adjust basals for this.  I guess he should
also wear a fanny pack with extra of everything (jeez, a fanny pack, he'll
need a suitcase) in case he needs something on the slopes?  I'm terrified, I
can feel my hair turning gray as I write LOL!  I don't want him to go, I have
to let him go, but I don't want to, but I have to, but I don't want to, but I
have to.............<yawn>
Thanks all.  Couldn't exist without you.