[IP] She did it herself!

Summer, 10yo, pumping 4 mos., called me at work today after she got home from
school.  "Mom, I did a good job today: I'm 88!"  She had not called me for
doses or corrections, had Xmas party at school with lots of goodies, and
figured it all out herself - with lots of ballpark guesses.  She is getting a
feel for this, and lately is better at the ballpark stuff than me!  Also,
thanks to this site, her recent basal changes are a big help too.  Thanks.