Re: [IP] Which Features To Choose?

>  It seems that most
> comment here on this list tend to be very careful about not openly
> advocating one pump over the other. I can understand the need for
> neutral opinions, but I need to look at the different features, as
> this will help me in my decision of which pump to choose. Surely
> there are significant differences in the technology such as
> waterproof capability, motor type, remote audio bolus, multiple
> basil rates, etc.

The differences are of little significance compared to function. Both
pumps deliver insulin. Pretty basic. They are both reliable and both
companies are reputable and treat their customers well. The
differences are in effect almost cosmetic. Yes, the features are
different, but they are more a matter of your personal preference
than any medical or technical advantage when it comes to the "real
world". Investigate throughly and pick the
pump/features/people/service that you like. You really can't go wrong
with either company, they are both great!