Re: [IP] waste disposal

At 01:22 PM 12/17/1999  Erinn wrote:
 >ok guys...question for you. i'm done with college and at college i got free
 >huge 2 gallon toxic waste disposal containers. now, i don't. so, they are
 >majorly expensive and i was wondering what you all use to dispose of your
 >needles, and pump stuff, etc. let me know please! i start pumping monday so
 >my waste is going to get substantially bigger!

Every place is different, but I get mine from our garbage people. I find
that the medical hazardous waste containers last 4 times as long since
pumping than they did when I was on MDI. I swap mine no more than once a
year for what looks like a 1 gallon container. It only costs me $12.00 for
a new container, and disposal is free.