[IP] pat on the back

I just had to toot Kevin's horn today. We went to 2 major hospital ped units
and 1 children's rehab center today to give out books and some candy. We
actually did NOT see any kids that were diabetics, but Kevin told why he was
there will great pride. I was very proud of him for being so bold.  He
included his web site story with each package too.  He even showed his pump
site to a few adults and kids and beamed with a great tinsel grin!

For an 11 year old kid...he sure has been thru a lot this year. Along with
his Rufus bear, and trophy jar saying "1 year anniv. for being one brave kid"
my mother in law is giving him a Sundae set! ha ha. He loves ice cream and I
think it is GREAT that he can have it and just bolus away!

Mom of Kevin
Celebrating LIFE with diabetes 12/19/99 (one year anniv)
pumping 5/99