[IP] Denver Pump Support Group

Where:  The Board Room in Porter Memorial Hospital.  Porter is located
at 2525 S. Downing St., Denver, CO 80210

When: January 13th, 7pm

Both MM and D pumpers (and pumpers to be) are encouraged so we can learn
more about each others products.  As usual, we will discuss the issues
that face us on a daily basis with our pumps and learn how best to
address these issues.  Jason Smith from Bayer Diagnostics will be our
guest speaker to talk about the Dex and Elite XL blood glucose meters.

Questions?  Email Craig Crease of list or call me at 800 915 3698 ext