[IP] happy anniversary to me

well, it's 15 years today...15 years ago i was a very sick 7 year old.
today my parents and brother and i are going out to celebrate. we've never
done that before but i think this year we should start. it's been 15 years
and i'm healthy, no complications, and i'm getting a pump and starting
training monday! so, there is a definite need to celebrate. i'm sure i'll
be using this site more with tons of questions starting monday.