[IP] Re: peace pump

> From: Steve Lazarus <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Peace pump.
> As to the argument about the
> individual picking out the pump due to his paying for
> it, I apologize for assuming that most everyone has
> insurance.  If your insurance doesn't cover the pump,
> perhaps you should contact your State Insurance
> Commissioner.  If I had to pay for mine, I would have
> a much more emotional investment, as well as
> financial.

You are absolutely right that not everyone has the benefit of insurance (or
decent insurance).  I personally have been very fortunate in that 2 different
insurance companies have paid 100% of 2 different pumps.  BUT the issue of
choice is not purely financial.  I simply believe that the person who is using
the pump 24 hours a day--essentially having that piece of equipment become part
of him or her--should be the one who choses which pump to have.  Period.