Re: [IP] Which Features To Choose?

Best of luck to you!!!! I might suggest that you pay a visit to the web
sites found on the IP web site for the mfg's. ask for the info and video's
on the respective products and decide what will fit your life style. Only
you can make the choice..In recent day's the general thought is that both
have met the standards set for the use of these pumps. EX: The international
standard for water resistance for both, D & MM, is IPX 7 rating. I'm sure
that both will do there best to show you what is on the market.   Happy
Holiday's. Dan B.