[IP] Which Features To Choose?

I'm looking to go on the pump and I've been asked by my health care team to
choose what I want. This process of reeducation and choosing the right
technology is very intimidating. It seems that most comment here on this list
tend to be very careful about not openly advocating one pump over the other.
I can understand the need for neutral opinions, but I need to look at the
different features, as this will help me in my decision of which pump to
choose. Surely there are significant differences in the technology such as
waterproof capability, motor type, remote audio bolus, multiple basil rates,
etc. It seems after all is done and you choose a pump model, that's the one
you live with. So I'd like to hear what features of current technology have a
definable role in improving control. talk about the features that you use.
Any feedback on features would be of a great benefit to me as I need to move
onto a pump in the next 6 months. I wish they would make one with all the
best features.

Will Coghlan