[IP] Re: protein in urine

Never used them to test for infection but that's interesting
(btw, there are strips that test for leukocytes but they have a
whole bunch of other things on them as well like specific
gravity, protein, blood, sugar, etc, plus they are expensive.)
Just an FYI, but I was told by a urologist once that blood in the
urine (visible to the eye or not) will also show a positive
protein on those strips (this was true for me because both times
I've ever shown + for protein on those test strips during a
pregnancy I've passed kidney stones within a couple of months to
a year after the birth. The blood was invisible to me but showed
up on urinalysis.)

Darlene said:
And if anyone else uses protein test strips to test for

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti (Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, mother of many children)
"The one who tells the stories rules the world." - Hopi proverb