[IP] New diabetes info site on web

I got an e-mail informing me of a new source of information on diabetes.

This is Dr. Koop's (the former surgeon general) site of medical info.

I haven't really given it a good look yet but just from front page looks like
a lot of good information is here.

If the Minimed 358 can use the both the new batteries and the same one's we
use for the 357, can we use the Minimed 358 batteries in the 357 and get a
longer life out of them??

I am going to ask someone at Minimed and if/when I find out something I'll

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.