Re: [IP] Who gets to lower basals? (was: how low can you go?)

Thank you Michael, I have ordered the book for Amazon and will read it.
I am now to the point of dealing with the United Health Care distributor for
Disetronic pumps. I'm trying to follow up on everything that is supposed to
happen and I have found some errors already. Things like they had my work
phone # as my fax number, etc., just small annoying things that can cause
delays. I have a target of by the end of this year but I know that's being
optimistic, thank you,