Re: [IP] things, and re: anger

At 01:28 AM 12/16/1999  Jane B Reese wrote:
 >WOW!  Sam - You gave me more information in5 minutes, than this company has
 >given me in 12 weeks!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks!  Are you a lawyer?!  I'll hire

No... just a "mere" librarian. When you want information, we are the
helpful folks who try to help you. In fact your public library probably has
resources that would provide you with the addresses and phone numbers of
all these people. I didn't do a thorough web search to see if they are
available on the net.