Re: [IP] MM and repair of new pump

   Just for the record, I forwarded your story to Jack Joy, the MM
"webmaster" to whom I forward a lot of these posts as "heads up" notices for
them. Figure it doesn't hurt for the "powers that be" to hear the story
directly! I know he passes them on, because when I met some of the MM people
at the JDF conference in June in California, one of them said to me "oh -
you're the one who sends Jack all those e-mails!!"
   Anyway, the point of this is : usually he replies with a simple
"thanks"...but when I forwarded your story ( which was actually someone
else's reply to YOUR initial post that I'd deleted), he wrote back asking for
your name & more details!!.....So now I'll forward this one too...Guess when
they saw the reply with Alfred Mann & Terence Gregg's name & address, their
"antenna" went up!!!

Regards, Renee ( pump-mom)