[IP] MM and repair of new pump

Thanks All!!!!  For your response to my message about MiniMed taking 12
weeks to adjust my new pump, and sending me 4 non-working pumps in the
meantime.  The one I knocked on the floor when I opened the microwave door
is still (again) working like a charm, and taking care of me!  I am NOT
paying them any rental fee, and still looking for a lawyer who deals with
medical issues to deal with MM, if they sue me for the cost of this last
pump.  I got it last weekend, and they tell you - if the "old" pump isn't
mailed back in 10 days, we'll send you a rental fee.  What?  For something
YOUR fault?

Thnaks, Everybody for your responses.  Still don't have my pump back - due
"possibly" 12/28.  Am holding my breath!

Thanks to you all!  Merry Christmas and Happy 2000!  (Wow - can you believe
we've come this far??????)          Jane