[IP] Re: Clinitest

>> I just saw something I couldn't believe today at the pharmacy!  They
>> still sold Clinitest!  I have never used it, I was dxd only 5 years ago,
>> but from the way you talk this stuff seems like it was from the dark
>> ages.

>Amazingly, some docs are still having their patients test their urine.

Sadly, the healthcare system in my (also Shane's) hometown is so poor
that it would not surprise me to learn that doctors there would have
patients using Clinitest, or not testing at all.  Despite all the things
we love about that place, leaving was the best thing that ever happened
to Shane's diabetes care.