Re: [IP] diabetes vacations

Donna,
I was reading about how you take a vacation every other weekend from
recording all the details of your diabetes management.  I guess I kind of
take a vacation every day.  Before I go to bed, I sit on my bed and go back
through my meter readings and pump readings and record all of the
information.  I don't write down the carbohydrates down I just record by
boluses (each unit equals 15 grams of CHO).  It has been working for me so
far.  What do you think?  Got any other ideas?
Tammy